Lawrence E. Boone Elementary
Benjamin Orr Elementary School, built in 1974, is an open space school that is located in the Fairlawn neighborhood of Washington, DC. This new building is 68,000 SF and holds over 400 students. Enclosed classrooms were added and open spaces were expanded to provide for a 21st century learning environment. Asurface provided both floor and wall tile throughout the school.
- Cox Graae + Spack Architects
- Roosevelt High SchoolAugust 18, 2019
- Marvin Gaye Recreation CenterAugust 18, 2019
- Lawrence E. Boone ElementaryAugust 18, 2019
- Francis Stevens Elementary SchoolAugust 18, 2019