This new, 17,000 square foot urban winemaking venue offers three stories of event space and stunning waterfront views. Asurface was approached to identify a solution for the facade of the building. The Architectural firm, Gensler, wanted to utilize a vertical Brazilian hardwood product and reached out to Asurface for the solution. Asurface Director of Wood Operations, Daniel Pagano, sourced the material from Exterpark located in Spain.
- Gensler, Forest City Development , GC Monarc Construction, Hapstak & Demetriou
- All Purpose PizzaAugust 19, 2019
- Karma Indian CuisineAugust 19, 2019
- Compass CoffeeAugust 18, 2019
- Chez BillyAugust 19, 2019